Pooled Income Fund
How It Works
- You transfer cash or securities to the Pooled Income Fund. Our suggested initial minimum gift requirement is $10,000.
- The fund issues you units, like a mutual fund, and pays you (or up to two income beneficiaries you name) the annual income attributable to your units for life.
- The principal attributed to your units passes to Convoy of Hope at the passing of the last income beneficiary.
- Receive income for life in return for your gift.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift to the fund.
- Pay no capital gains tax on any appreciated assets you donate.
- Income can exceed dividends you were receiving on the securities you donated.
© 2020 Convoy for Hope, is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization (EIN: 68-0051386). All donations are tax-deductible where allowed by law. // Delivering HOPE since 1994.